Is he really over me if he keeps contacting me even though I have been ignoring him?

Basically last Saturday I told the guy that I was talking to that I was through with him and haven't said a word to him since. Well last night he texted me good night, I ignored him, then this morning he texted me good morning, I ignored him. 20 min later he texted me telling me he really does like me & miss me very much, I didn't respond. 5 min later he said 'call me". I didn't respond, then he texted me again telling me best wishes and he deleted my number like I asked. I ignored him. Then 20min later he called me. What is that saying? Is he over me or is he playing games? That's the reason I cut him off in the first place because of his games. Should I reply to him or leave him alone and keep moving on like I have? We've been talking for 5months

• not over me
  • playing games
  • Not over me & really wants me back
  • lol he's in LOVE!

Most Helpful Guy

• he's forcing himself to you

• And that means? What should I do?

• hmmm he may become a possessive person if you guy get together... and he is the clingy one... i can relate because i did that to my crush before... so i accepted that she didn't like me and i decided to move on... hmm just ignore him and tell him you dont like him... if you are friends with this guy then tell him to stay friends with you

What Guys Said 1

• As long as he is paying attention to you, he is interested. However, if you ask him never to contact you again and he does, please contact authorities.

What Girls Said 2

• Call him, tell him you're over him and to move on. Do it nicely at first. if he persists, get mean.

• Nah. Don't call. Keep it moving.. HE IS PLAYING GAMES AND ONLY WANTS YOU TO WANT HIM... so don't fall for his power struggle bull shyt.

• I think that's what it is too because he likes to be in control about everything.