How do you guys /gals manage and deal with "flakes"?

How do you handle Guys or girls who always seem to find a way out of a date or meeting..

Just wondering, since I'm currently dealing with 1. I made a 3 strike rule for people who always have Something. comes up when we plan something. She just did strike 3. And now I just told her that when you wanna see me you make the plans, cause I'm done.

It's funny dealing with them tho since most get defensive when you call them out on their shit, and then they complain that we never hang out. I wonder why. lol. along with the fact that I know that when girls want something to work, they will find a way to make it work

So what is your flake game plan.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Can you add me so I can message you about this topic

• My flake game plan is "ONE strike and you can kiss my ass, die in a ditch, then go straight to hell and rot for ever and fucking ever you piece of shit douche bag!"... which, is totally unfair of me because I'm the biggest flake I know and flake on people left and right (not on purpose but it just happens and I always feel bad though :<)... I'm such a hypocrite lol *shakes head*

What Guys Said 2

• i don't call them again lol.

• Hi,

If I ask a girl out, she agrees but then cannot make the date, I always see if she offers an alternative date and time and If she doesn't then I proceed no further with her.

LastoftheFamous.