Trying to get a girl out of my league?

Hey all! I'm somewhat new here, and I don't really know how to go about doing this, so I apologize if I'm doing this wrong, but I'll get to the point. So I have a HUGE thing for this girl, But she doesn't reciprocate the feelings. She's one of those independent, non girly-girls. She works on cars, drag races, etc. Another issue, is our physical appearances. She's a tiny little thing, (104 pounds), while I am a bit more heavy set. I'm working on getting into shape, trying to get more into her interests, but I can't seem to even get through to her. Another issue is that she dated a friend of mine, and still harbors feelings for him. I do everything i can to be there for her (Talk, buy her things if she needs it, Just be there to listen, etc.) but it doesn't seem to work. I just need some advice on how to even TRY to get it in her mind that though I'm not the most attractive guy in the bunch, I can be the best one in the long run. It's just killing me, hanging out with her every day, driving around for hours upon hours on end, just talking about whatever. Yet it's like I don't exist as anything more to her. Please, help.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's the thing dude, If she isn't returning any attention or feelings then its pretty standard she's not into you.

The best thing you can only do is befriending her and maybe there is a possible chance but I wouldn't even bother since it will strike you hard in the long run..

However, you didn't mention you asked her out yet, I mean you can wing it and straight up tell her how you feel (shows how much of a man you are). If she rejects you then move on bro. I've been there before.

What Girls Said 3

• Get over her and find a new girl! <3

• Excel at something and go for it!

• The primary problem is that she's hung up on a friend of yours. Don't take it personally to make yourself feel bad. You either need to hang with her less or try to get her to introduce you to some of her gal pals.

What Guys Said 3

• man as soon as you got this mindset "she is out of my league" she really became outta of your league

but yea let small talk turn into potential big talk with her

• You get her by not putting her above your league... there is no league. If there was you should be at the top of the leagues.

• Move on

Oh and get the whole "league" idea out of your head.