Girl I'm dating mad or is it over?

Long story short I've been dating this girl for almost 2 months. Things were great. We haven't seen each other in a week due to us being busy. We usually see each other 3 times a week. Twice on campus and the third on the weekend whenever we go out. Due to us being busy we went a day without texting which was a bit unnormal. We usually talk everyday/everyminute etc. she's been stressing with school and work which is why she didn't text me all day once. She usually tells me everything. So i tried talking to her about it. She was a bit distant and tired so i decided to give her some space. I didn't wanna bother her. 2 days pass and she texts me asking me how long i was going to ignore her. I told her i wasn't and told her i was simply giving her space. She said she had texted me twice on Wednesday (during the 2 days) i told her that day i was at the airport picking up my brother and i had no service. I told her i didn't recieve them. She said regardless she texted me twice so she thought i was ignoriing her. I told her i wouldn't do that. She just said "okay" i changed the subject we started talking about random crap like we normally do. She stopped replying. I texted her the next day to see how she was, no answer. The day after that i texted her we talked for about an hour but again she stopped replying. So is she mad and legit thinks i was ignoring her? Or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that her feelings might be hurt. Even w when I am busy or my bf is busy, he still always sends me a text, almost like clockwork, around my lunch time. Just to say hello, or to ask how my day is going. And I find that very sweet and gratifying to know that he is thinking about me.

• I know but I've already explained it to her that it was a miscommunication and made 2 attempts to talk to her to which she stopped replying and i dont wanna overwhelm her with measages

What Girls Said 2

• My advice is to actually physically go to her on the weekend if you can. Then she can't ignore you and you can't ignore her and bonus she will feel special you went a little out of your way to talk.

• Yea but how do i go about doing that? if she's mad at me

• Nope she is making you chase her. You guys want what doesn't come easy to you.

• How can i chase her when she already ignored me?

What Guys Said 1

• You should definitely get back together with this girl and say you love her