Been talking to this girl for about 3 months now, and I seriously thought she had lost all interest in me. She's been "too busy" with schoolwork the past 3 weeks, and hasn't had anytime to see me. Plus she has started reading and not responding to my texts a lot, so I assumed she didn't care about me anymore.
Sunday night she read one of my texts and didn't respond, so I figured that she wasn't interested anymore, and I didn't text her again. Then last night (3 days later) she sent me this big long text apologizing for "being a jerk lately" because she "has no right to be, especially because you [me] are just nice to me."
I was overjoyed when I saw she sent that. So does this mean she's still interested? Should we move on from those 3 days of silence and continue to have our normal texting conversations/trying to find time to hang out, like we've been doing for the past 3 months?
- She's probably still interested, as more than friends50% (1)50% (2)50% (3)Vote
- She's probably still interested, but just as friends50% (1)50% (2)50% (3)Vote
- She's probably not interested0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Other (Please elaborate)0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I just wanna see the votes0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote