This guy I like happens to be my best friend?

So I realized I kinda really like my best friend... more than just a friend but, I don't know if he likes me like that, plus, I don't wanna make it awkward... What do I do?

• Tell Him
  • Don't Tell Him

Most Helpful Girl

• depends.. maybe if he shows any signs that he likes you back.. but anw you should tell him.. bc people might say that you shouldn't cuz it will create problems in your friendship but even if you dont tell him you will start feeling awkward around him maybe avoid him which will anw cuz an awkward situation.. so go ahead and tell him what you feel!:) good luck!:)

What Guys Said 1

• If you don't tell him, you'll have a very hard time getting over him..

Either he'll feel the same and be thrilled that you can go down that road, or he won't be thrilled, but will still be a litel flattered. In either case, getting closure and hearing him say whatever it is he has to say will make it easier to move on.

Don't keep going back and forth in your head any longer than you need to. Reconcile reality with your thoughts so you can move on either way.

Good luck! =)

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should tell him who you feel about him. If you don't you would regret it. When he gets a gf.