Guy was ashamed of me?

so he dumped me because in his eyes ''i was too honest, had no manners, and was ''wild'' '' that is so not true. I'm just someone who stands for what i believe and i speak my mind. He was ashamed of hanging out with me but still wanted sex with me and found me very attractive. He came from a good family, with rules and has a uni degree and Always follows the rules. I felt hurt and rejected because im a good girl who is still a virgin at 22 and i m building my life together. He would use me as a bootycall or rendez-vouz

Most Helpful Guy

• Too honest? I can see how if you don't have manners he likes that he might not want to stay with you (tact and knowing when to bite your tongue are useful skills), but "too honest?" Really? Well, that kind of sucks (not in a good way).

On the plus side, you're probably better off finding someone else, someone who approves of your having opinions and willing to share them :p He's not the only uni-educated boy out there; keep looking. Don't be ashamed of having opinions (but don't get in any fights because of them?) And good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• You reflect on him as a person. People are judging him by your actions and words. He doesn't want to deal with that. In some circles, being blunt is not socially acceptable. You can say a lot of things though but you need tact, discretion and subtlety.

What Girls Said 2

• He's probably just more conservative. You guys simply aren't good matches.

• You sounds like a really good girl with morals. Don't bend your beliefs for anybody - his loss.