Girlfriend deletes her texts with a guy thats been hitting on her and asking for head, how should I react?

This has been bothering me a bit... I'd really appreciate the help :)

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a guy that has been bothering me for awhile. He even sent me a dick pic, knowing I have a boyfriend. I deleted that conversation because I was done talking to him, and didn't want to keep seeing his name there. So it really matters on why she deletes those texts.

What Girls Said 2

• Sit her down and ask her straight forward. You deserve and answer. If she won't answer then tell her that until she can give you an answer you guys should take a break. She can't just go around doing that. it's one thing if she knew him and then he asked and she deleted and blocked him or something buttttt

• Notice everybody not jumping down your throat like they do to the girls who've seen something worrying on their boyfriends phone.

• What do you mean?

• Forget it. Just know, if she thinks it's fine to have a boyfriend and keep those kinds of guy "friends" in her life, you'll end up heartbroken.
      She should really just stop talking to him.

What Guys Said 2

• sounds alarming mate, be vigilant.

• It depends on why she is deleting them. It could be she is embarrassed or doesn't want you to see because she is flirting. couldn't tell you. Does she seem embarrassed or protecting you, or, is she being hiding it for her own sake.

• Whats there to be embarrassed about?

• I am pretty sure my wife wouldn't want me to see something like that as it is embarrassing, could be hurtful to you, is awkward for her, it is just embarrassing. You might not be embarrassed if a girl was chasing you that way but a guy might feel different about it. What is a gay guy was texting you for sex, would you want her to see ever text? Would it be enough that you knew and that you said you didn't want that attention? Like that.