16 and never had my first kiss yeteven a bf? Im embarrassed?

Im 16 and haven't had my first kiss yet.
I just haven't meet the one yet. :/
How is it going to be like? Do you guys judge a girl or see a girl differently just by this?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's perfectly fine and normal I didn't have mine until I was 18 :) It was really special

What Guys Said 4

• your 16 but it says 18-24!!! why?

• Its not mine this profile.

• Haha thank you you are really helpful.
      How old are you anyway? Age has nothing to do with knowledge or life expirience.
      Stop boasting off thanks :)

• 21 for 1 month

• That is GREAT!!! I didn't have my first kiss until I was 19. It is so much more special, building a platonic relationship iss like building on rock, so much better than ruining it by building your foundation on sand and passion

• Catfish alert!

• wow dont worry so much, i would actually like it if my gf had never kissed anyone before. my first kiss was when i was 14, and it was under water haha XD all my classmates, friends, her friends wanted us to make out. we went swmming back than, and jesus i felt embarrassed by everyone looking we went down under haha XD

What Girls Said 7

• Don't be! I didn't get my first kiss 'til I was 17. It just happened. It wasn't because I was planning it. I kind of expected it to happen and when it did I was like "OMG MY FIRST KISS!" haha, but really it's not all that big a deal. Guys think it's cute. Don''t be embarrassed.

• You're fine. And like most people you're first kiss will probably be weird and awkward because you won't know what to do. But its OK you'll get through it and eventually enjoy it. I think guys like girls that haven't been kissed but I am not a guy haha.

• I may be a girl but you know what. i think that it's great that you haven't doone that yet. it's to much work and worying for nothing lovie. just relax. it will come aturally. and no they think it's cute as far as I know.

• I'm nearly 20 and never been kissed. There's more to life than such stuff

• I think it is awesome if a girl hasn't kissed a guy yet by the time their 16. In my opinion even your first kiss should be with someone special. Don't hold on to it forever, but think about you are more special than all the other girls because you are different.

• No, just let him know you don't know what you're doing and he'll feel good about helping you learn

• I'm 22 and haven't had any of the above either.