Do you smoke weed? Do you think it improves or detracts from sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do and for me, it makes sex really weird. I don't really like smoking if I'll get laid because when I'm doing it, I start thinkng about tons of stuff and can't concentrate. Also, I feel a lot of pleasure and makes everything warmer but it's hard to reach climax because I feel a lot of pleasure and then get distracted on random thoughts, then back to the pleasure and then get distracted again. Makes me last longer but after a while it's annoying.

What Girls Said 6

• Depends what strain you smoke. It can do both.

• It improves sex

• Doesn't enhance it for me but I've heard plenty of people say it does for them.

• I don't know its a matter of opinion

• I used to. I think it detracts. At least when you're pretty blazed anyway. A few hits may be inspiring, but after that it's all downhill.

• I smoke, and I guess it improves it.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it depends on the person, what they smoke, and how much. I've never smoked weed so I wouldn't know.

• Sometimes improves, sometimes detracts. You've gotta both be in the right frame of mind, it makes you concentrate on specific things, hard to explain.