Have you ladies ever dated a guy who gets D's and F's in school and gentlemen have you ever dated a woman who gets D's and F's in school?

I have never been in a relationship, but I am just curious to know cause I hear a lot of women saying how attractive it is when a man is intelligent, but I wanna know if others guys think its a turn off when a woman is not smart. I get turned off when a woman gets bad grades constantly and isn't smart.

Most Helpful Girl

• Been there, done that, never again.

• Yeah intelligence in a woman is a key factor for me its a must. She can be the hottest thing in the world, but if she is dumb sorry no go.

• Exactly. What's the point if you can't have a real conversation with them

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I have them and I worked as an engineer at a government lab. I dated a girl who had them and she makes over $180K a year.

Grades are a bunch of BS meaning you conformed to someone's knowledge.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes I have. He was intelligent, just hadn't been at school much so it affected his grades.

• I agree with the opinions on grades not correlating directly to one's level of intelligence. I've dated a guy who hated school, hardly showed up, but that had nothing to do with his intelligence. He simply thought there was more to life than to be stuck in institutions with people and things you don't really care for, and quite honestly despite his experiences with school he was by far one of the most bright people I have ever met, just as creative and capable as any other person, if not more. Intelligence can't always be captured through GPAs and SAT scores, and of course there are always different forms of intelligence.

• He was just being lazy then I was talking about people who try and still fail.

• If I'm already speaking with someone enough to be comfortable about discussing grades, low school grades do not matter. They've proven their intelligence to me. Besides, some people are just really good test takers

What Guys Said 3

• i don't give a shit about school grades LOL

Oh and i'm not a gentleman by the way LOL

• My wife never finished school beyond 12 years of age. She isn't stupid but her family was simply too poor to provide her with education and she comes from a country where it isn't really the norm for girls to be highly educated.

She is a good woman and does a very good job at taking care of our home.

• I've dated both ends of the spectrum. One's letter grades does not correlate to one's knowledge, sadly.

• Well most of the time it does her being lazy is a exception, but usually they get bad grades cause they are not smart.

• But that must make her smart if she is getting A's in the same class the smart girls are taking, but they are failing that must make her smarter than the ones you consider smarter.

• If only the world were so black and white...