I am a 21 y guy in college and am inexperienced in dating and sex. I was wondering if most girls my age would be turned off by this or find it cute?

I don't personally think it is something to be ashamed of or makes me less of a man. It just hasn't happened yet I guess. Not for any religious reason, just shyness and anxiety. But I was wondering what you guys think about it? Would most girls not mind dating a guy my age who wasn't really experienced, or is it a huge deal? Would you date a guy like this if you liked him enough?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not! There are a lot of girls out there who are inexperienced as well. Work on confidence though. It doesn't matter if you're a virgin, but if you're squeamish and awkward, that's another thing. Go with the flow and relax :) You have to fake it! Well not really, because when you really have chemistry with someone, it just comes naturally!!

What Girls Said 2

• It honestly just depends on the girl. But I'd say most girls wouldn't mind that at all and would find that as a bonus if they already like you. And yes you're right, it doesn't make you less of a man at all.

• Not at all! A lot of girls don't have experience either.

What Guys Said 1