Girls - What do Cherry Poppers have that I don't have?

My role in life is to get another Guy's leftovers. I don't have a problem dating good looking girls at school, but there is a catch. The catch is that Girls start to like me after another Guy has had their way with them first.

I've done some stuff with these girls too just to get experience. I won't get in to a serious relationship because they chose another guy over me to begin with.

Why am I good enough to date them after being used but not Date them first? I want to be first for once in my life.

I am an athlete, good looking, drive a nice car, and a fun guy to be around. I always get asked by the girl to go on a 2nd date. I never ask for a second date.

What makes you want to date the Cherry Popper First above all other guys? I want to have these characteristics too.

What characteristics do Cherry Poppers have?

What do Cherry Poppers have that I don't?

Finally, why do you want to date guys like me after you have been used by the Cherry Popper?

So what are some characteristics that Cherry Poppers have? What characteristics does your first serious boyfriend have have later boyfriends don't have?
Is your first serious boyfriend better looking? Do they have bigger status? Do more girls desire him? Right place at the right time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would a girl want to have sex with a guy who thinks that girls lose their value when they have sex?

• Fact is fact. A NEW car is worth more than a USED car. Having sex with experienced girls is like having sex with their partners too. A shower doesn't take care of the stigma you put on yourself.

• I would have not chosen this answer as Most Helpful. GAG must have chosen this one for me.

• Well, thank you GAG, then. ;)

What Girls Said 2

• women are not cars, they're not used or new they're people. sorry but the woman you marry will have been "used" by another guy, so deal with it or go die alone which is more likely for you.

• Obviously Non-virgins are people. But they are lesser people. They are dirtier people. They are people who make bad dating decisions then expect you to date them.

• Sex is just another intimate act between two people. It doesn't make someone used though... Holding on to your V Card doesn't make you superior to the rest of the world... it has nothing to do with who you are as a person deep down.

• So what are some characteristics that Cherry Poppers have? What characteristics does your first serious boyfriend have have later boyfriends don't have?

• Guess you goin be single fo life

• I have a girlfriend now. I just want to know the characteristics that Cherry Poppers have that I don't. I think I'm missing something.

• I don't know to some girls most girls are all about girth, like I said I'm virgin So ya, I'm one of those girls who's saving for marriage

What Guys Said 2

• I'm thinking that they don't go around calling people "Cherry Poppers."

They probably also don't refer to non-virgin women as "used."

Just a thought.

• Then what do you call Non-Virgin women? They are lesser value.

• No she doesn't know I consider her used. She can't read my mind. She doesn't know she is practice until I find a better deal elsewhere. Non-virgin us are worth less than virgins. That's just the truth. Why by used jeans when you can afford New?

• So, by that logic, you're just as useless to a virgin woman because you're "used" as well.

I guess you're going to be stuck with other guys' hand me downs for the rest of your life, huh?

• Wait, you've had sex before, yet you want a virgin girl?

• Not intercourse but oral with a few girls.

• By technical human anatomy definition, yes. Still real shady though.

• I thought I was right. Don't understand why its shady.