Rejected after asking for girls number that's in my class, now what?

So this girl in my class has been starring and looking away quickly at me for the entire semester. At first, I thought nothing, but it kept happening. Sometimes she would look and smile (I smiled back).

I finally got to talk to her for quite a bit, and she even offered me a ride home since I'm on crutches. I asked for her number after the ride, she paused, smiled and said she has a boyfriend. I acted calm/cool. As she drove off, she smiled and waved.

Will this awkward in class? was it bad that I asked for number?

**Semester is over in about 3-4 classes, so I felt it was necessary to ask.

Most Helpful Girl

• It wasn't bad that you asked for her number, she did things that led u to believe she was interested.
    If you relax, and treat her like a friend, not only will it not be awkward, but she'll also be impressed by your self-confidence.

What Girls Said 3

• No of course it's not bad that you asked for her number. You like her, saw your chance, took it. You didn't know she had a boyfriend so it wasn't bad that you took a hit on her. I don't think it will be awkward in class as long as you don't make it awkward. I don't really see a reason why it would be. If anything, you guys got to hang out and start to build a friendship. I will say though that this is murky water you're treading in. If her boyfriend does not know she gave you a ride, and she does not tell him but he hears from someone else, he will be PISSED at her for hiding it and at you for taking the ride because she is his girl. I have seen this happen a lot with my friends :/ but as long as she tells her boyfriend she gave you a ride, and if you guys hang out or anything, as long as she tells him and he is okay with it then it's fine. Just don't pressure her into doing anything and if she tries to cheat with you on her boyfriend say no and leave her alone.

• no it wasn't bad u asked for her number n it will only be awkward if u let it be

• Nah, just act like it didn't happen. Just don't flirt or anything. Girls get really jealous when guys that like them seem to like another girl. Lol. At least that's what my girlfriends do.

What Guys Said 4

• She has wandering eyes a bit, but nothing serious. Wait till her boyfriend fucks up and then the signals will increase.

• I laughed way too much at this😂

• Yea, I know, I'm a funny guy. but seriously bro, don't read too much into this, just flirt, keep it cool, don't ask her out. keep it meh. watch, she will wonder why you haven't asked her out, keep her guessing, but don't ask her out, she will reject hardcore.

• No, nothing you did was bad and she handled it very well! It won't be awkward because she wasn't awkward about it. If she smiled and waved that means she was flattered which means excitement. She will be friendly with you - just be a friend and move on.

• I wouldn't worry about it to much. She kind of sounds like a tease, does she flirt with a lot of people. Subtle stuff in general, you know? Don't make the number thing a big deal, it will blow off in a few days.

• Forget her. Move on.