I feel like he's being sketchy. New relationship issue?

So I started dating this guy officially last weekend but we've been seeing each other for a couple weeks now. He's made it clear that he doesn't want me to meet his family. He says it's because he finds them annoying and doesn't like involving them in his life, but I sort of don't know how I feel about this, because he's basically met my entire family. Then there's what happened today, so I'm hardcore PMSing and just had an overall shitty day and since we are both pretty busy we only see each other on weekends. Anyway we're skyping and he tells me he's going to see Mockingjay with a couple friends (who are all bringing their girlfriends) and he mentions as a side note that he's going with "a pretty girl" so that he wouldn't be fifth wheeling so I brush it off and then he mentions he has the whole day off tomorrow (first I'm hearing of this) and I don't mind that he's spending it with his friends it's just that next week he's going to Washington and since I'm busy this weekend with research papers and preparing for my drivers exam and since I finish at 2 on Fridays it would've been the ideal time to hang out, and it also means I won't see him for two weeks. This aspect does bother me because we have really bad text-chemistry and even online everything's just super awkward because he's always preoccupied with something else and the conversation dies quickly. It's really early in the relationship and I'm already feeling like "the side hoe" and if this is any implication as to how the relationship will persist I don't like it because although I'm not super gorgeous or anything I do have better things to do than waste my time in something that's going no where.
Any advice as to what I should do?

• Stick it out
  • Dump his ass on the sidewalk
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Lose him. Find someone who has grown up a little.

What Guys Said 1

• I read the whole thing, but I made my mind when you said movie, other girl. Hey! Listen! If its a date, then its all about you girl. Why the hell does he have to bring 4 brothers, 18 sisters, his momma, his dad, his step dad, his friends who all have girlfriends, and some random chick cause of 5th wheeling? Yea I'm still lost on that one. What is he embarrassed being with u? You too ugly or something u gotta bring other people to make u less ugly? Dump him. Not a guy u wanna be with. My girlfriend didn't want to see my family. I DRAGGED HER THERE! was it scary? Hell yes! I'm Chinese. Think stereotype... No dating until u get a job and... Stuff... I'm 19 in college but I still showed her because I was serious about the relationship.

• lol no I wasn't invited to the movies -.- that's the issue he went with his friends and "the pretty girl"

What Girls Said 1

• Wait, you guys are seeing each other and he's taking another girl to see this movie with him? Seems sketchy to me.

Honestly I think that he sounds like he's got some more stuff going on. I would be very cautious and tread carefully here. If you think something might be up, trust your intuition.

• he said it's a friend and he's going in a group so tbh I don't know but I don't know how to talk to him about it

• to be honest I did to xD then he didn't invite me and I was like... oh okay um wtf? but how do I start it?

• From reading your question, I'm just getting really bad vibes from this guy. Sounds to me like he's not that invested in this relationship. If he truly wanted to be with you, he would make time, he would not be taking some other 'pretty girl' to this movie. And he would definitely step up his text game (especially since you two don't see each other all the time). Just my thoughts.