I'm freaking out for my first date!?

I have my first date with this guy I've been texting for the last month and I'm freaking out. We're going to see the new hunger games movie. I've never been on a date before, and I have all these different scenarios about how it might possibly work out. I'm worried that the movie will be sold out. And do I let him pay? do i even offer? What do I say? How do I know if he might want to kiss me? I am so nervous. Please any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay take a deep breath lady! Lol it's gonna be okay :) dress cute, um let him pay of he's the one who asked you out? (Take money just in case) don't be on your phone, try not to over analyze & just enjoy each others company :) let things like conversation & kisses happen naturally , I'm happy for you! Enjoy your first date :) PS. take mints & wear a light perfume.

What Guys Said 4

• First you need to chill out, acting nervous will only make the date go worse. Luckily you are going to a movie so it really can't go badly. If you both really like the books you can talk about that before the movie starts. If he offers to pay just ask him if he is sure he wants to.

• Darling, can you just let it be and not try to be miss perfect?

Just be natural and ask things about him and talk some about you. Just don't talk incessantly. Sure, offer to pay your way. Or ask are we going Dutch?

First thing when you see him grab his hand, smile and give him a little hug. Tell him how excited you are going out with him! Good luck!

PS... Don't forget the fudging pepper spray!

• Take a few deep breaths. You could offer to split it but if he wants to pay let him. Movies are supposed to be quiet but before or after ask him what he likes to do. Talk about what you like to do!
    Extended eye contact and getting close is usually a really good sign he wants to kiss you :)

• The movie isn't that good, typical middle release... Just try and get him to hold your hand or something during the movie. Offer to pay, but hopefully he will take it up, don't make a fuss over it. and if you want to kiss him, just make sure you keep yourself physically open and closed off, which can often happen when people get nervous. Have fun!

What Girls Said 1

• Hey girl :)
    Relax, everything is going to be alright.
    I think you shouldn't let him pay everithing. Offer to pay your part. Or someone pays the tickets and the other buys the snacks. Boys like independent girls.
    If he wants to kiss you, read his signs and let him take the lead, he will feel like the man!
    It's going to go great. Good luck!!! :)