So I wonder if I'm attractive?

Yeah just that? I wonder if my personality sucks or if I'm ugly. Suck at relationships

Most Helpful Guy

• If you were a cougar I'd be your prey. In all seriousness, you're not bad looking.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, you are attractive

• I think you look very beautiful. Very nice eyes and a sexy smile. I couldn't say much about your personality, for I don't know you. But I will look at your comments and responses. Maybe I could get a better feel of you.

• Omg not at all.. Very pretty. You're smile tells me you have a good personality.. I wonder the same thing about me.. Do you think im attractive?

• Yes jen you are attractive

• I don't know. none, something in the milky way

• I am going to have to generalize since I don't know anything about you. You are pretty enough so I am going to have to assume it stems either from your taste in men or that you just don't understand men. It could be that you have massive communication problems with men. You can say something to help or encourage him, and your man could be taking it as you criticizing him or not believing in him.

Men and women tend to experience the world very differently, and are even attracted to different traits. Some of the traits you have that you are very proud of, may be something most guys just won't care about. One example is that guys are less likely to care about a persons education.

Women are more likely to see going to college as a part of being an attractive person, so they assume guys will feel the same way. Guys generally don't see it as attractive, but rather it is just a means to move to a particular career. Guys are less likely to go to college since they don't see how it would make them more attractive as long as they find some other type of employment. As a result you may be going after guys that are your equal by a woman's standards, but are out of your league by a man's standards. Keep in mind this is just a generalization, and some guys do care about education.

• I think I have a shitty taste in men. I am smart, funny, resourceful, whatnot. I like unemployed, homeless "project" men. Then I wonder what the problem is

• That is a strong possibility. I think you need to figure out why you go after those guys, and tackle that problem.

• Honestly, thanks

What Girls Said 2

• Pretty eyes :) Not ugly.

• You are Rated R.