Food on a date..

When you are on a date do you order light or just go for it and get a normal sized meal? I order light because it's easier to have a conversation when I don't have to eat a bunch. so what do you do and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I exclusively date women who never stop running their mouths. Who never have an unspoken thought. In doing this, I'm able to calmly enjoy every delightful morsel of food on my plate, while they jabber on inanely about whatever obscure thought crosses their mind. I simply nod approvingly, while enjoying my meal. When I'm finished eating my food, I eat theirs as well, as they have no need for it. The best part of it is, I feel no tinge of guilt whatsoever, as we're both getting what we want.

What Guys Said 4

• I always eat lighter so It's easier to carry on conversation and so I don't have to constantly hold my hand or my napkin over my mouth while I'm trying to talk. It annoys me and it isn't the most sensible thing in the world either.

• Order whatever. It doesn't really matter. I could careless how much or how little she eats. It means nothing.

• Best thing to do would be to order light. It's easier that way.

• watch this and I hope you'll get the answer you want:

link

What Girls Said 3

• i think that generally I like to eat sushi on my dates if I go on one. I try for something less messy. I stay away from burgers and I'll eat fries ; I try to stay away from spaghetti, I'll try something like fried zucchini or something vegetarian. I won't eat salad because I might seem like I'm too conscious about my weight . so I do care in a sense but it's not like over board. he should like you no matter what. but if I'm really worried, I'll just eat something light.

• Sage advice from the reigning xper Queen! The King is dead. Long live the Queen! ; - )

• I don't eat that much at one time, so I just eat what I normal eat.

• It depends on the guy. If I've known this guy for a bit before we dated, I order whatever I want. It just shows I am very comfortable with him.

If this is a complete stranger, I would probably order something not too messy (burger, sandwich, spaghetti). As for the size of the meal, something on the smaller side, so I can have a conversation with him instead of trying to finish my meal. Besides, it leaves room for dessert!