Would would you do if you caught your significant other up to no good and he denied it all the way to the end?

Snapchat nude photos of other women

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends I guess.. on snapchat you also have a lot of sort of pornstars that post only nude pictures of themselves, I think this wouldn't be worse then if he was watching p*rn .. but if it are literally girls from his environment that he sees and talks to then it would be a whole different story ofcourse, then you should dump him.

• That's the whole point of it as far as I knew lol..

• It's normal girls sending him nudes

• Yeah I'd consider that a form of cheating.. you should be with someone that is faithfull

What Guys Said 1

• I would drop her like a bad habit

What Girls Said 7

• I did, my ex cheated on me, everyone knew. I gave him the choice: come clean and admit all and we'll see how we move on or lie and its over. I stupidly accepted his lie knowing what it was but I gave up on him that day, my love died and what followed was six months of a loveless and resentful relationship. Even after we split and remained on talking terms he still denied it. I know the trust and I know him well enough to tell when he's lying through his teeth.

Confront him, give him no option but to admit it and if he doesn't and you KNOW it to be true then leave him. He's obviously a liar and a cheat.

• Wow!!! I'm so sorry you had to go threw that... I been here before but in a different way, much different... I'm glad you got out when you did, the heart is fragile and when broken to many times it may not work the same it once did...

• :) that's all that matters than... And I'm feeling pretty stupid over here myself.. ekkkk

• For a grown man to be acting like that is totally unacceptable. I don't understand why anyone would have snapchat other than to send naughty pics. isn't that the entire point of it? Why else would they only last for a few seconds? I'd leave him if I were ypu, don't let him think he's smarter thatn you and that he can get away with this type of crap with no consequences. You're better than this.

• *Shows him to the door* yerp if he gets lost im going to map out my house on his forehead (draws a dick) for him.. I really can't put up with people like that..

• Lol you made me laugh a little :p... But the shitty part is I'm living in his spot so I would be the one leaving

• That's what I'm trying to figure out.. I'm laying in bed next to him right now and my whole view of him has changed..

• Hmm I guess it sounds like you don't see him as you use to right? Are you a bit disguisted in his actions? If it's something you can't tolerate hun better leave now then later.. The longer you leave something undone the more harder it will be to undo it all..

• Dump him. Cheaters are no good. It would completely tarnish his honest character. You're literally dead to me if you're capable of doing something that extreme.

• Sucks because he's telling me I'm crazy and saying I didn't see anything then telling me he had nothing to prove to me team said if I don't trust him than he don't want to be with me

• Oh sorry, I was talking more along the lines of how I would personally handle the situation. Just from an outsiders perspective though, it definitely seems like he's trying to manipulate you. Even the manipulation I can't deal with. It's so childish. If you 'saw' the photos with your own eyes there's no telling what else he's done. My advice is to move on and never look back. You can find a more honest guy.

• Yeah I been thinking the same thing...
      And were not taking about a young guy here he is a grown man 40 and it's not like I'm ugly or old I'm 27 and in great shape I don't get why he needs to do this than lie about it..

• I'd drop him, and then completely cut him off so you can have a better life and he can... well do what ever he does. i think what stops us is that we love* them but you probably should be loved better than how he is treating you. Leaving him is the best way to show him that.

• Break up with him

• I would dump him and go no contact

• I'd dump him.