I don't know how to ask her out?

I've asked this a couple times but no one is helped me so far. So I want to ask out this girl to become my girlfriend but I can't think of another way of saying "will you go out with me?" or "want to go out?". I don't want to say those. Please help
Thanks in Advance!

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask her... She will appreciate you being honest about it and straight forward

What Girls Said 2

• I liked a girl once who said "How do you feel about a relationship" and i responded with "i feel fondly" and she said "with me…?" and that was it ooooooor you could buy a shirt and write "Will you be my girlfriend" with a large box for yes and a tiny box for no?

• confidence... just ask her

What Guys Said 1

• Those are pretty straightforward and effective. I can't imagine why you don't want to use them. You can rephrase:

"Would you like to go to the movies with me next Saturday?"

• We've already gone on a ton of dates. We want to make it official but I want to use something unique I guess is the way to put it

• That's not what people typically call "ask out". You mean that you want to be exclusive with her. You say something like "I've really liked our dates and want to know if you would like us to be a couple"