Good Ideas for Dates?

What to do/where to go on first dates?

Most Helpful Guy

• The best ideas are generally some form of activity. Anything that involves competitive or cooperative play is great for bonding.

What Guys Said 3

• Dinners are usually best but if you are a person who likes excitement then my recommendation is an outdoor remote spot, burgers or sandwiches (anything light) and lots of cuddling and following around

• Hmm, how about an Amusement Park? A ride in the Ferris wheel at night and only the two of you is always romantic, heck I even made a story about it! Try to ask him on what he likes and ask on what he thinks about you. Have a romantic talk, and don't try to be too seductive. And try to see if the Amusement Park will have fireworks at night, there you could sit alone, only the two of you, kissing under the fireworks light.

• That sounds pretty great! Too bad I live in small town and we don't have any close at all. :(

• Thanks so much for everything! I'll try. I always get so nervous and awkward around him.

• Don't worry about it, just stay calm and hope everything would go to the way you want it to be.

• Bowling is always fun

What Girls Said 0