Why does he get semi hard?

Why do guys get semi hard? My bf gets these a lot even around his own sister in law and my sisters. Which pisses me off. Does this mean he finds them attractive or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's perfectly normal. For clarity, you said he gets semi hard with his sister in law and YOUR sisters correct (not HIS sisters). If I read that right and you said "your sisters" then yes, it is quite possible that he gets"hard" because of other women. Does that mean he wants to have sex with them? NO. Does that mean he would rather be with them than you? NO. Getting an erection (partial or full) when we see an attractive female is normal. Don't get offended. Is the way men are wired. I do agree with some of the other comments, maybe he is getting hard because of you. Either way, it is nothing to be worried about.

• Yes they are my sisters not his lol. If they were his sisters I'd be gone!! But yeah they could be because of me but just seems when we are around them they arnt because of me :/ I am already not comfortable with my body n I'm insecure so that doesn't help matters.

• Insecurity definitely has a lot to do with it. As a friendly FYI guys in general don't like insecure girls. Your best bet is to assume he is getting a boner because you turn him on. If he wanted to be with someone else he would be. Take it as a compliment that he is turned in by you and try to lose the insecurities. They do all but help a relationship. Good luck :)

• That was suppose to say "turned on" not "turned in".

What Guys Said 8

• Penises sometimes have a mind of their own.

• it's normal for a guy to get hard around pretty girls especially younger guys.
    the only reason he might not be getting semi erect around you is even though he may find you sexy he see's you as a friend/GF so his dick doesn't need to get semi-hard on him.

• I don't think it's normal, I never got hard from my sisters and I can't even imagine that someone would. It could be that you have an attractive sister I don't know but yes that could be possible, however how can you tell he doesn't get hard because of you?

• It's hard to explain on here. But I just feel he doesn't get turned on by me cuz he doesn't seem to when we are alone much. But if we go out and he sees girls or like the ones I mentioned in my post he will get either semi hard or fully hard.

• But how do you know that? Does he tell you that? Because if he does then it's not okay to tell your GF that. I really think you should talk this through with him. I'm sure if he didn't find you attractive that he wouldn't be with you. Have a talk with him about this.

• 'My bf gets these a lot even around his own sister in law and my sisters. Which pisses me off.'

Goddammit it is nature... if he does a good job eating you lighten up.

• It's normal, he just has a better sex drive than you understand. Whether he's thinking about it or not is a different matter entirely.

• If he's sexually active, it's normal for that to happen.

• It happens with penises have mind of their own

• This is a borderline incest question... meow gulp?

• She said her boyfriend gets hard around HER sisters. Not his own. She did say he gets them around his "sister in law" <--- not related by blood, only marriage.

• Yes MY sisters not his. I just think it's weird :/

• was talkin bout him getting hard round his own sister in law, in some places the in law is enough to make it incestual. but only actual incest if sex takes place of course. hence the boderline again.

What Girls Said 0