Weird to text good morning hope you have a nice day to a girl you don't know super well?

Just curious because I want to make her feel thought of since I'm interested but I also don't want to seem creepy or weird... We've texted for about a week and set up doing something tomorrow night.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it !!!

I have talked about this sort of thing in many other posts and this is typical "nice guy" behavior. I am not saying being nice is a bad thing at all, but when that term is relative to women and dating it is indeed a bad thing. And the classic morning text is a typical nice guy move.

I strongly recommend that you listen to that little voice in your head that is trying to tell to it is creepy and weird. That sort of behavior is very likely to kill the attraction here for good.

And don't get me wrong here, I am not a guy who pushes playing the "game" in the dating world and I try my best in my opinions to not be like "do this and don't do that" because everyone is different and everyone has their own style, but this is a classic move in a classic pattern of behavior that will very likely eventually lead to your next post saying "How do I get out of the friend zone"

You don't want that, fight the urge and don't do it. Even if it did score you some points, it can put you in a far worse position on the flip side and you are betting against bad odds if you do so it's not worth it, trust me.

• It does seem like I end up in the friend zone a lot. I really like being nice though so it's tough...

• Sounds like good advice, thanks!

• Not a problem my friend, anytime. Hope it helps.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You've been texting and have a date tomorrow? I think it's fine to send that.

• No, that's fine.