Is it a good sign that my bf talks to me about weird things? I am a little weirded out. Help?

So my bf just texted me that he made 6.25 taking a crap today. (He is at work) & we talk about masturbation and bodily fluids more often than I think is normal.

My response today was, "Oh the things that make me feel closer to you. <3 lol Thanks for that tid-bit of info babe. Your asshole is like a goldmine."

I am still weirded out that we talk about this stuff more than I ever had lol.

Good sign? Bad sign? Weird?

• Good sign.
  • Bad sign.
  • Eh. Odd.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a good sign... He's expressing his inner most thoughts to you.

If he was uncomfortable with u he wouldn't talk about things like that with you!

What Guys Said 5

• personally its your reply that feels weird to me. i guess we all go through a time when we want to know if all our bodily functions are normal or not, and our parents never made us feel like it as a normal topic, so at some point alcohol or girls friends become the moment we discuss it. I just hope he remembers it was his topic. If it bothers you it might be more clever to point out, "while you are on the topic, there was some cat poop outside want to see a picture of it?"

• He feels comfortable with you enough to talk about those stuff. As oodd as it may seem it's a good thing. Unless that's all he talks aboutt

• it's good that he feels comfortable to talk to you about those kinds of things. so in that way it's a good sign

• That means he is not embarrassed to share anything weird with you. It means he trust you I guess :)

• I guess. He has been trying to call me out on going poop at his house. It is weird lol

• Oh damn that's to much. I guess that's a fetish of his then. If you don't like it telling him it creeps you out.

• U sent a picture of my shit to my girlfriend a couple times lmao.

• Oh lord lol

• She thinks she's getting a sexy snapchat of me then she sees that.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd be more worried that he spent an hour on the toilet.

• Haha that actually made me curious so I did the math... About 4 minutes.

• So, just over 14 minutes then.

• Ew. lol you are right. Slightly more disturbed. haha

• I think the more open you are with your partner the better.. If there ever was a time that your partner needed to talk to you about something he won't feel hesitant to approach you about it.. I use to tell my previous partners about random things, it's nothing bad at all.. It's just keeping your communication air way unclogged.. 😋 hehe

• My dad talks to my mom the same way. But he says he's taking her out when he's on the toilet, but my bf and I tlk about bjs while were both working so I think it's normal

• lol well that is reassuring.

• Yeah interesting way to put that lol

• Haha thanks. :)