Why can't he just tell me straight?

Cut a long story short I'm in a long distance thing , we chat a lot online , today he said he was going to watch movies tonight and had to go to work soon etc... I knew he was hinting that he wanted to chill out tonight which all he had to say was ill message tomorrow etc why doesn't he tell me straight instead of little hints? Told him not to bother texting... I got angry :/ he then texted I knew it wouldn't take you 5 minutes to text that ! It's like he knows how to wind me up it's getting to me , we have fallen out now :/ why can't he just tell me straight?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let things calm down, evaluate the relationship, and once they are, in the next session, share your opinions and feelings about your relationship and after that, let him talk or ask him how has he felt.

It is normal that one who wants to keep the relationship going even if it is of long distance can get nervous, insecure and vulnerable, I have been the same. And one needs to learn that there are things which you don't have to care.

Also don't put the relationship as the only priority in your life, organize yourself and live also your life outside the social networks and internet. Well, just remember to do other activities like school, friends, outside activities like seeing the movies or going to the park.

What Guys Said 1

• Why are you in a long distance relationship, is there a long term plan where one of you completes something and you move back together?

What Girls Said 2

• I think he was hinting at those things because he didn't want to just kind of drop off without an excuse and i honestly prefer it when my girlfriend tells me she has to work or is watching a movie or something so i know to expect if she stops texting me or says bye abruptly just like i know if i say bye abruptly she she wants to know what's up especially at night if we're mid conversation and i'm like hey i'm going to bed goodnight or something she'll call and ask if i'm alright or if somethings up i think he is just trying to be considerate

• He just didn't feel like texting. I'm in a long term relationship. He gets like that when he watches tv or football but txts me more when we make plans to see each other.