GIRLS ; Why do you think I NEVER GET APPROACHED in clubs by GIRLS, even when they are DRUNK? Girls usually GLARE AT ME?

I have been to the club a couple of times. To be honest I am sober when I go to clubs. But still I relax or dance with my mates or sometimes by myself.

However no girls approach ever approached me EVEN WHEN DRUNK.

I have seen other average guys like me being approached, then why not me?

Sometimes I catch girls glaring/staring at me for no reason.

My picture
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2m4yvxh&s=7#.Us_gVGQW3VR

I think I am normal looking like others, so why not me?

Honest answers, please.

Thanks, everyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• All the girls I know don't approach guys especially in clubs. They like being pursued. I don't think you're average I think you're very attractive actually. If a girl does approach a guy they tend to approach the average ones because less of a chance of being rejected. Just like guys do this with the average girls. So take it as a compliment and they probably glare because they want you to approach them and they aren't getting your attention. So next time you're out look for a girl who is happy and smiling out with friends that looks approachable and talk to her! I would talk to you at a club if you came up to me for sure.

• Thanks ;-) Ur answer was great !!

I want to ask u one question... I usually catch girls glaring at me when I am looking around the club and catch their eyes.

I feel weird, coz it feels like they hate me for no reason?

• I think sometimes they do that without thinking. A lot of girls have resting bitch face including me lol making it hard to approach but even though they are glaring try to see if they are looking at you a lot without making it clear you're looking if that makes sense. If you catch a girl staring more than once she's most likely interested. I myself forget to smile when I catch eyes with a hot guy and end up looking bitchy lol. Also they could be just on the defense trying to keep guys from hitting in them. So I wouldn't go up to a girl in a big group try to catch her while she's buying another drink.

• you can't just go up to a girl and talk to her, it's not that simple

What Girls Said 5

• It's rare, but I guess does happen, that a girl approaches any guy... And like the other, I don't think you're average looking, you're very very hawt! ☺️ So I would think your chances would even be downgraded with that said. BC if a girl approaches she will want to talk to someone she feels she has a chance with... ;)

So, can I ask, do you act approachable? Like do you give eye contact or any winks?

• I do give eye contact but I DON'T smile, coz I am nervous around girls in general.

• I'm sorry but women think its creepy when you give winks that's why I don't give them

• I guess winks could be creepy... I thinks it's all about the look with the wink... BC if you're doing a deep stare too then it would totally be creepy! Haha! But there is a such thing as a playful wink :)

• Girls are used to being pursued, that's issue #1. Issue #2, is (not all) but there are TONS of sleaze bags at clubs who go around groping, grinding, harassing, prodding girls all night long, so they put up the douche-dar pretty much immediately, especially if they are only there to have fun with their friends.

• Thanks ;-) Ur answer was great !!

My question is why do I catch girls glaring at me when I casually look around the club and meet eyes with them for only a fraction of 2 seconds.

I feel like they hate me for no reason... THE GLARE PART?

• I wanted to ask you my last question.

Sometimes in the cub, I stare at a girl, and she catches my eye contact and stares back.

We both stare for a few seconds at each other without a smile and then the girl slightly glares.

Why is that?

• Likely because you didn't smile or give her any sign of genuine interest. She likely took it as you were gawking.

• People focus too much on their looks, we all have a friend who's a 4 and the life of the party. Some people just don't give off that welcoming vibe.

Why don't you approach them yourself? You might be surprised.

• Thanks :-) So is my Looks the problem or my Vibe the problem?

• Look are irrelevant I've seen people of every caliber get approached in a social setting, so I'd say work on the vibe.

Even if you were the ugliest mother fucker in the room, you can't really work on that much.

• Thanks again :-) Would you think I am creepy looking, if u ever saw me in the club?

• You're really good looking but maybe you have resting bitch face?

• I dance quite often in the club... And still don't get approached... so what could be the reason?

• I'm not old enough to go to clubs unless they're 18 and over. But I have seen it in guys in my fiancĂ©'s choir

• ok... cool tHANKS :)

• Your cute *sigh maybe they think your taken. Are you approachable, do you smile or try to be mysterious? (Idk can't be much help I don't go to clubs it's not my thing)

• Thanks :-) I can understand that you are not a clubbing person, but I have surely taken your opinion as a basic point.

What Guys Said 4

• You look a lot like jason from simple pickup, who has no problem with girls. Girls rarely approach guys. Maybe you have creepy/insecure body language. or or you just need to aproach them instead.

• I dont smile when staring at girls at the club. Is that a MAJOR MISTAKE?

• That's weird, sounds more like kind of missionary behavior.

• But she wasn't... I wouldn't say she was attractive as well. But I like her personality. Although I didn't say anything romantic towards her but ONLY SMILED and had a normal conversation.

• Whoa give me your eyebrows.

• You might want to start with smiling.

• Thanks bro :-) I guess that is a problem I have of nervousness... Got to get rid of it.

• Well you're a pretty decent and handsome guy, I don't know why girls would glare at you... Maybe the drunk affect made them all aggressive?

• I guess my vibe sucks... haha... Thanks, bro :-)