GIRLS ; If you were Drunk in the club and there was a Hot guy who looked nervous/ awkward. Would you approach him or GLARE at him or what else?

So when your drunk, what would you do, girls?

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably approach him

• What would you say to him, when u approach him?

• Hahah... I thank u for being honest about yourself... I am assuming u must be weird too !!

NAH, I WAS ONLY JOKING... U R REALLY NICE: THANKS :-)

• No problem. And any woman that denies it is a liar! Haha. And you're nice too.

What Girls Said 3

• It would kind of depend. If I was really drunk and didn't care much I might walk up and say something because I'm pretty outgoing. I wouldn't be taking the whole interaction serious though.

• What does it mean, when you are really drunk and keep on staring/ Glaring at a guy?

• I wouldn't talk to him. he would be just another random guy in the club. someone who appears awkward or nervous doesn't seem fun id rather talk to the ok looking guy who was fun happy or lively

• When u r really drunk, why would you glare/stare at a guy, but NOT approach him?

• i wouldn't talk to him

What Guys Said 1

• Down some shots yourself (talking to the nervous guy) but not too much.