Who has a better chance?

So me and a friend in my class have both a crush on the same girl. She seems to be interested in both of us, but she told him when we were at lunch that she thinks he's looks good. girls do you think that he is hot? do i have a chance?
here's how he looks like:
www11.pic-upload.de/21.11.14/458erb78a8qx.jpg

i know its not all about looks but dont girls prefer guys that are looking good?
move on

Most Helpful Guy

• You two are failing as bros. Instead of both of you ignoring this chick because she said she likes you both, you're asking this question right now to see if you have a chance of "winning out" over your buddy.

Not cool, man. Have some honor and leave this girl alone. If he's a good enough friend, he'll do the same. Despite it sounding like it, this isn't that stupid "bro code" bullshit. It's just what friends do for each other. If this was the only thing I had to judge you with, I'd say you make a terrible friend.

What Girls Said 2

• You are both cuties so this one is really going to come down to her personal preference.

• He seems more confident in the photo so he will probably get her attention first.

• But your not unattractive either its how you present yourself. You seem more withdrawn in your photo

What Guys Said 3

• I have a better chance!

• It's not the looks, it's the personalitits.

• Hahaha... bro code in action. here's a tip, its not about looks... if you are depending on looks to "get the girl" your friend is going to "win"