Whats a type of girl you'd like to date?

just like the question states. what type of guy are you (introverted, extraverted etc) and what type of girl would you like to date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you can look at my question " Girls, would you consider dating me?" , I've described my character there.

I would like to date a really smart but not nerdy girl who doesn't downplay her intelligence in order to fit in.
    I want her to be educated and eloquent, I'm very talkative and like to talk about anything and everything.
    I want her to be "cool" meaning that she's kind of just like me, laid back and doesn't care too much about what others think of her.
    look at my question and you will see how I am.
    I want her to be open-minded as well, she must be adventurous too.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm introverted, romantic, shy, artistic, no-drama, affectionate, intelligent (but not smart), open-minded, little bit cheeky. I have inhibitions which require the encouragement of a supportive gf to overcome. I seriously think that I'm simply not going to reach my full potential as a person without a good significant other to accompany me through life.

I'd like a girl that is humble, wise, affectionate, open-minded and understanding, supportive, playful, sweet. I like the quiet introverted girls. Someone who makes me feel comfortable and confident just by being in the room. The world is an entirely different place when I go from worrying what everyone thinks of me to only caring about what one person (who makes me feel confident and strong) thinks of me.

I'm not perfect, but I know my flaws. So the girl I'd like to date would be understanding of my inhibitions and supportive in overcoming them.

• I just want a girl who respects me, makes me feel confident, communicates when she is happy or sad and makes me feel like a man. I want her to feel like a lady. I want someone that I know will stick by my side forever. Someone who can be confident but when she can't bare it sometimes, to allow me to comfort her. If one of us gets I'll, we would take care of each other.

• I would probably say I am more introverted. I prefer closer relationships with good friends rather than having a bunch. I would like to date someone who I have things in common with, but also someone who has their own interests; I like the idea of trying new things and sharing differences, a good sense of humor is a must, a good head on her shoulders and is willing to talk about anything and everything; someone that I can tell anything to. When I am feeling sad she is there to cheer me up and make me feel better, Kind and caring, likes to go to concerts, plays video games or tries to, likes watching horror movies and to cuddle, listens to similar music that I do, dresses well/has her own style, likes to have passionate sex and isn't afraid to be a bit dirty sometimes, is self–expressive, likes me for who I am and doesn't try to change me, and is their selves around me.

• I'm an INTP, if that helps. I like women who are extremely intelligent, competent, confident, and have a strong sense of self.

• Modest, sweet, humble, feminine girls. It doesn't matter if she's extroverted or introverted.

• -White

-Decent body at least (not fat)

• I would like both extrovert and introvert!
    I also like girls who like watching anime and is also very sweet and nice!

• My next girl will be weak and submissive. I know that sounds terrible but at this point I am just tired of fighting. The last thing I want is a girl that feels the need to control everything.

• well she can be submissive... but weak? lol

• Apparently strong and independent is code for selfish and uncompromising. So I want the opposite of that.

What Girls Said 0