Dating a girl who used to think I was awkward. Should I tell her I still feel hurt?

Lets say you dated a girl who thought you were awkward a long time ago and that really hurt.

Those feelings are still with me today, because it wasn't just her, who didn't like me.

Should I just push those feelings of inferiority away? Or should I tell her about it?

Dating/relationship...

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you were awkward, but by the sound of it you grew out of it. If you're with the same person who said you were awkward chances are you broke that image. Being awkward isn't that offensive, maybe you were shy and were alittle socially awkward. That's not a big deal. Don't say anything, it's in the past. If you keep dwelling on the past you'll just ruin the present. Forget the insecurities and embrace yourself. If you're still awkward then own it.

What Girls Said 3

• Actually, I've been there.
    I used to be the "nerdy, annoying" girl, and now one of the guys who couldn't stand me is my boyfriend.
    As long as you have changed and can admit that to yourself, why should you dwell on the past?
    How would you have viewed yourself back then?
    Don't let this diminish your self-confidence :)

• I think awkwardness can be charming and she obviously likes you now so why drudge up the past?

• hey i think some guys in my class are awkward too and i like them because of it. i like a bit of awkwardness in guys. it's not a bad thing.

What Guys Said 1

• don't know, if things are good, why rock the boat. Don't push them away, just lose em.