Would you consider me skinny or normal or what? *pic*?

I'm so confused what people and especially guys think about my body. Some guys say I look skinny but then some have called me chubby and my mom says I'm curvy. I have no idea what I really am considered to be. I'd like to hear honest opinions, please!

http://i58.tinypic.com/wcnv52.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• Definitely not curvy. If you weren't standing contrapposto there would be hardly any curve at all. You definitely don't want to lose any more weight, I can't see how anyone could call you chubby. You are miles away from chubby. Skinny isn't the right word either, as you look thin but not too thin, and skinny generally implies being underweight. You look like you are on the lighter side of the healthy weight range for your height. Looks healthy to me. Guys will have no problem with your body.

You could probably use the word 'slender' to describe yourself. Maybe 'athletic' if you have a bit of cardio stamina.

Really though, you shouldn't care about what words people are using. They are generally using words to either flatter you, or hurt you. Your body shape is just one element of you as a person, it doesn't define anything about you. Personality is far more likely to be a stumbling block for long term relationships. Look at how many girls on this site struggle finding a date even though they are pretty. Too many people assume good looks = good relationship material, then appear shocked when that isn't the case. Just work on being a good person, and nothing else will matter.

• 1. If you are going by what everyone says then you'll be confused forever :-D
    2. Each person has his / her own way of perceiving & defining others
    3. You are fine i. e. you aren't skinny but on the slimmer side but you sure aren't curvy (by what I can see in this pic)
    4. There are those who'll find you 'chubby' and those are the guys who don't like flesh between the kin & bones :-)
    5. What matters is what you consider yourself and where you aim to be :-)

• I'm no photographer but that picture looks like it might have been stretched vertically. if it hasn't then you are either really tall, or really skinny.

• No I haven't stretched it... I think the photo was took a little bit like from down-angle so that maybe makes me legs look taller? Don't know.

• You're pretty slender, so you're at a good place. I wouldn't try to lose anymore weight if I were you, at that point it'll seem like you're anaroxic for being that skinny.

• But I have fat rolls on my stomach when I sit down :( and I do exercise many times a week...

• Haha that's just skin, not fat rolls! :)
      Getting your abs really toned takes a lot of hard work and dedication, it's a pain in the ass but it'll pay off. Your body looks completely fine, you have really nice legs and your stomach is completely flat!

• I hope you're right, either way it doesn't look good and I usually wear loose shirts to hide it. I don't think my stomach is flat but thanks :D

• normal
    nice legs by the way

• Girl your fine

• Girl you're normal. Eat a cheeseburger and drink a glass of water after a twilight walk and you'll be somebody's darlin' soon enough.

• the thing is everybody is something different to everybody else. will you really get some closure once you realize what you are? just dont worry about it and be comfortable beeing you:)

• Normal / thin.

Not scrawny.

• Even if you had the best shape in life, dressing like this will only attract men looking for sex. I wouldn't date you...

But yeah if you were well dressed, I wouldn't care about the shape, i'd totally bring you to dinner!

• You have a slender figure but you are not too skinny

• definitely skinny. I don't know who said you are chubby but they need glasses

• You look normal to me. Perhaps all you need is a makeover. If you feel you are too skinny or too fat the solution to both is the same. Eat right, and work out. Don't do just cardio either the key is balance.

• Normal You have sexy legs.

• I'd say fit, from that pic... "curvy" seems to mean fat, now.

• Whatever you are considered, it is 100% not anything negative. Of that much I am positive.

• I think normal :)

• stick? tree

• Lana der Ley?

• definitely not chubby

• I would consider you sexy

• Don't worry Ma'am, you're not fat, in fact you're more thinner than my female classmate!

• Wicked little figure! Slender is the word I'd use.

What Girls Said 7

• Totally normal with small bones. As in you're small but not bony... You look small boned not skinny you have a good amount of flesh on your body for your frame.

You might look smaller than a. A bigger blend person with even less fresh in their body bc you gave a small frame.

Dont worthy if people sat you're skinny you're perfectly healthy looking. :-)

• Okay thanks :) I didn't know whether I have big or small bones. Do you think I should lose some weight when you say I have a good amount of flesh?

• You look thin with a thick/average waist. It's hard to believe anyone would consider you chubby.

• Definitely not chubby, and you don't look curvy either. You have a nice, slim body, I'm jellyyyy XD

• skinny banana shape.

• You look normal

• Skinny ,,,,,,

• That's normal. There nothing wrong with your figure, its healthy