Why won't any boys date me?

I've been single most of my life and never been in a relationship I'm 23 and feel different to most people. I'am good looking and at a perfect weight and fit? I was however "seeing" this guy for abit but it didn't work out. My other friend however is gorgeous she could be a model hasn't either been in a relationship :( what's the deal with guys? And what do they look for when picking out a partner? I'm an outgoing person and I socialise with everyone, but I can't seem to get a boyfriend :( and the guy I was seeing we aren't taking anymore bc the idiot blocked me on fb for no apparent reason.

Most Helpful Guy

• can i be your boyfriend? Say no and now you have rejected a guy

Jking
    I think its because guys get intimidated by you, you must be really pretty and thats why guys think they dont have a shot with you, instead of waiting for a guy why dont you approach one? The world has changed and now its normal for a girl to ask a guy out

What Guys Said 4

• maybe you're trying too hard. you may fit the general standards of a good looking girl in this society but that doesn't account for everything. and people are different.

• Honest opinion could be something about yourself may push them away or they just think you may be a one night stand I don't really know it's just my opinion

• I would have to guess you are sending out signals to guys that are interested in dating, telling them you are not interested in them.

• If you haven't shown any interest on any guys then that may be the problem but if your showing interest on guy then i don't know... unless your showing too much interest

What Girls Said 0