Can people change? Cheaters?

Do you believe people who cheat change?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they can change but the thing is for me if they have done it once, that means they didn't care enough about our relationship in the first place.
    but I also understand sometimes people go through rough times etc. So if he realized his mistake and came and confessed I might be wiling to forgive ONCE. the problem is forgiving also sends a message , that you would forgive again and then they can cheat again and again... so only once and if they are worth it.
    If you really really dont care so much in the first place just walk away. the chances of change is small

What Guys Said 3

• You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. Nothin you do gonna make that bitch act right.
    Ditto for men. Cut your losses and move on. Next time they cheat it won't be on you.

• I'm a cheater... I can change if I found the right girl.

• If a person becomes a cheater then they can become a non-cheater too. The whole myth of the one-way street is beyond me.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, but only if that person is satisfied in all areas of the relationship. I think it would take a special someone to fully commit and not be wondering if there is better out there.

• A cheater is always a cheater

• Yes they can but it's not worth the effort to be the one who changes them.

• I don't believe that certain people are cheaters and some are not. It's not like a checkmark we get when were born, "So is this one gonna be a cheater or not?" People who cheat have many different reasons for it. Whether it's no self-control, or they're not that interested in their partner, or that they have a personality disorder, a lot of people with BPD tend to cheat because they have no control over what they do. So as for changing, YES and NO. It all depends on the person.