Why hasn't he texted me yet?

so I'm in college and I met his guy the very first day. he asked me for a cigarette and we talked for a little and he said "ill see you around". I obviously knew I wasn't going to see him again, but I kind of accepted it. so then the next day I got a friend request from him on Facebook. and he asked me if I wanted to meet up on campus. (it was like 2 in the morning) we hit it off really well and he told me he felt stupid for not asking for my number because he thought I seemed really cool so he added me on Facebook. we hung out every night after that, walking around campus till like 230 in the morning. I even met his friends and hung out with him. then one night when I was in his room, I was getting tired so I said I was going to go back then he walked me to the elevator and kissed me goodnight. the next night we walked around again and then went back to his room and made out on his bed, and he kept talking about how he couldn't stop kissing me. he was being really sweet and we really get along well. and then he gave me his sweatshirt and walked me back to my dorm and kissed me good night. then the next night I actually ended up spending the night in his room, and he fingered me and I gave him a hand job. I told him I was a virgin and he completely respected it. the next morning I helped him with his math homework and we listened to music and then since his class was on the way to my dorm I walked him there. he gave me a hug and said he'd text me later. we both went home this weekend for the long weekend... do you think he should have texted me by now? it was Thursday when he said he would text me later.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably just busy or doesn't want to bother you over the weekend. Time apart is good, and not communicating everyday can be a good thing too.Especially when two people just meet and are not sure what to talk about wen not in person. Give him a couple days to have some stuff to talk about with you. I'd say if he doesn't text you by monday then I would worry like you are now. Text him if you really want to talk to him so bad.

What Guys Said 4

• Something might have came up. Or he might text you later. He might not want to seem desperate so he might be waiting for a day or 2.

• Well he's smooth. I think the guy shows a lot of patience. The walking around campus at 2am is kinda creepy but I see his plan to tire you out. The sweatshirt gesture is cute and walking you to the elevator is even sweeter. This guy has done his homework. The virgin thing may of scared him off. He wants your cuchi baby, and I know this by experience. Now I'm sorry to say but this guy is out walking around tiring another young honey. This is the nature of the beast.

So don't text him. If he texts you don't respond within an instant, Wait an hour at least before you text back and ignore once in awhile. Girl be the player, don't be played. Pussy's not cheap!

• He must be busy with his work. Just wait for a couple of days. He will call/text you on his own.

• Guys are pretty transparent - if he's into you, you'll know about it. He probably just wanted a bit of validation but isn't really that into you.

What Girls Said 3

• there are a few red flags with this one

-he just met you and tracked you down on Facebook

- he had you meet up with him at 2 in the morning

I would be careful. I've been with guys like this, some of them are great at acting like they care and then screwing you over. I'm not saying that will happen, but don't give it all up to this guy, especially not right away.

• I would say so...I would give him one txt or Facebook message and leave the ball in his court.

• OMFG CHILL OUT...WAIT LET HIM BREATHE GIVE HIM TIME TO THINK..