Does anyone actually like white guys?

I feel that most white girls generaly prefer dating outside of their race while girls of other races generaly prefer to date within their own. And I dont mean white americans I mean white people in general like Europe . So I have 2 questions

Why do white girls not like white guys? I mean Europe is literally the most equality friendly place on earth yet you dont seem to like the guys that are for gender equality and what not.

And also why do girls of other races not like European guys. Are we ugly? Or is it some other reason.

Im not hating on any race or anything you can like whoever you want Im just curious.

Oh and by the way this is not a personal problem of mine. I haven't really had problems getting a girlfriend regardless of race but its extremely rare that I see a couple of a guy of my race along with a foreign girl on the street etc. When you reverse the genders its extremely common though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a different race and from America I like guys of all races including white guys and trust me there's plenary of white guys that I like in Europe .

But in general race isn't important to me.

This is just a guess but in America we're the most diverse country and were like one big "melting pot" which Europe is too but I'm pretty sure you have a larger population of white people than anything else (correct me if I'm wrong). So your race is probably more open to interracial dating after being with the same race for so long, but with all the other races in your country I'm sure some people are but most probably aren't as open to going outside of their "boundaries". I don't know its just a guess.

What Girls Said 29

• I'm not sure where you live, but most white girls here tend to date white guys. I've only found myself attracted to white guys.

• I thought I was clear that I lived in Europe CX. And yeah you live in Canada so its different there I guess

• Oh haha, I guess that didn't register, lol. Anyways, I think it largely depends on which part of Europe you live in. My fiance is Serbian and most people in that part of Europe are white, so they tend to date other white people. But as you move further west in Europe , there's more racial diversity so it's more likely that people will be in interracial relationships.

• "I mean Europe is literally the most equality friendly place on earth"
    ahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

• Yeah I was puzzled at that too

• I'm sue there are things that still need addressing, but surely most places are less egalitarian.

• Maybe they just don't like you?

• No I haven't really had problems dating Its just an observation in general.

• Maybe it's because I live in a predominantly white state but I've never seen that, even with all my travels.

• Name me one place in Europe that has higher marriage because I just read a UK study that whites were least likely to marry out.

• well i'm a black girl and i actually prefer white guys... they are soo cute

• OMG! I love white guys! I am definitely down with the swirl y'all ;-)

• Ah they do. Most whites still date within their race. I disagree with your view that its most white girls. Its actually a *minority*.
    A very small minority.

• The minority is still bigger than it is within other ethnicities. In Europe maybe 25% get a foreign boyfriend. in other parts of the world it might be like 3%

• Give us a poll statistic backing up that claim. Seems to me your just trolling.

• @captain15 fuck off and get off my thread. Stop harassing me or trolling me.

• I'm black American and all my friends wish to marry a hot European man. people like dating outside there race because you get different point of views and you learn about different cultures. White women may like non white men because they didn't grow up with those features in their house holds. So that beauty is exotic to them

• I love blonde guys with blue eyes.

Enough said.

• Nope. They are unattractive, weird, awkward, pasty, mentally unstable, no rhythm having geeks or sometimes they are wigger clowns. Straight inferior in every way, shape and form.

• Well I'm half Puerto Rican but I look white and I like white guys

• I don't like white guys unless they are slim and smart or not european but still light skinned such as a brazilian who looks white etc...

• You mean that you like mixed guys?

• brazilians can be white idiot

• "I don't like white guys unless they are slim and smart"

Are those things not requirements for all guys for you?

• Ohooooo Asian girls LOVE white guys. Pale skin is so worshipped in asia. Many target white guys so much that they're willing to date old ballsacks three times their own ages

• Well, I'm a black girl who prefers white dick.

• tbh, i've never been attracted to a black guy... i haven't really been attracted to many white guys, either...

• well i m open to any race..

• That's a terrible generalisation.

• I'm Latina and I don't hate why guys. They just usually don't interest me as much as other guys do.

• I don't know. I like white guys

• lol , your question should be , does anyone actually hate white guys? cause everyone tend to like them the most, they are on top of the list

• I saw people dating their own race in Europe so there must be white girls who like white guys

• I didn't say they didn't like. They just prefer others.

• interracial relationship is common but not majority.
      and people date whoe they want to date

• Yes of course that wasn't what I was questioning

• I think everything you said is wrong and misinformed.

• I rarely see guys of my country being together with foreign girls however the reverse is very common. Its just an observation.

• I like Latino guys, but yes, I'd date a white guy.

• I've dated a couple european guys. just as annoying as the American ones. no discrimination.

• ... whoa, has anyone else notice American is automatically capitalized? I hadn't realized gag was so patriotic. lol

• no they remind me of bird poop.

• Ewwww, no one date a white guy not even a black guy, ohh not even Asian, ahhh or red heads no. Who dates those people, even Latinos. Ewwww,

Rhis question is LAME stupid

• I really like like like white guys and I'm black Caribbean but then again I like guys of all races from all places (that kinda rhymed) so to me It really doesn't matter the colour of your skin just the person that you essentially are. =). As for the white girls that don't like white guys I don't think its a matter of not liking them I think its a matter of preference really, everyone has a preference and the world is changing SLOWLY but surely.

• Well in the south thats all I see im black/mixed at least in the panhandle region of Florida predominantly white guys are with white girls or European guys if any are transfer students or military brats. White girls here date black guys but ver y rare black women with other race I like middle eastern men preferably bt I would date a white guy or any race tbh bt here people stay in their race generally I guess bc they feel comfortable or are scared to approach others of different backgrounds not sure really.

• Really? In my area, white generally date inside their race. Europeans are cool. I prefer then actually cause I'm from Europe myself and understand and like their culture.

• I like white guys!

What Guys Said 16

• Lie. Most people date within their own race. White race included.

Whoa bruh. What's with the gender equality stuff? Are you saying other races besides white don't support gender equality? The hell? O. o

Is this a troll question?

• Haha no of course I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that my region is known for treating women more equally. It wouldn't be weird here if a woman makes more money than her husband for example as women have the same oppertunity of moving up the career ladder. In other countries women are encouraged to be housewifes etc.

• Well I didn't mean usa in specific lol. Its probably almost on the same level as Europe (if you even out the progressive and the non progressive states)

• Not sure what the issue is in Europe . Seems to me that all kinds of girls like white American men just fine.

• By this I don't mean all girls like "me" in particular. I just mean that if they don't like me, I can safely admit it's because of my actions or attributes, rather than because I was born the wrong race.

• I mean Europe is literally the most equality friendly place on earth yet you dont seem to like the guys that are for gender equality and what not"

Wow, you figured me out bro. My skin colour has the ability to not want gender equality. Hot diggity damn I knew my skin colour was the real reason I think women are below men!

stoopid

• Statistically, most women prefer white men if they are to date outside of their own racial classification.

Are you in Eastern Europe?
    Somewhere where the numbers may be thrown a bit?

• Western Europe . And yes what you are saying might be the case. However its of course not the most common interracial coupleing for european women which I would assume are the most common to be in an interracial relationship.

• The sittuation is pretty much this: european girls dont mind european guys but they would rather date immigrants (as its a simple way of getting in contact with foreign people). While immigrant women generaly speaking have no interest in "native" men. So my pool of possible women to date is halved by about 50%

• In the area that your'e from, is there a certain race or nationality of immigrant men that the women tend to gravitate towards more than others?

• This question literally doesn't make any sense. Are you talking about why don't white girls inside and outside of Europe don't like white European's?

• European girls want to date outside of their race and all other girls want to date within their own. Meaning we will have a tougher time getting into relationships as "our" women are looking elsewhere and no other women are to be found. Its obviously not impossible I have personally not have any problems but I know people who have

• Living here? xD

• Which european country do you live in exactly? Because white guys can be hooking up with black girls at bars which I saw from my visit to uk and you wouldn't know about it.

• If White girls don't like White guys, then why do I see lots of them with each other everyday? Most people date with their own and that includes White people.

• exactly

• Well, interracial couples are still a minority in the world.

• I think you are a bad troll. If they are with white guys they clearly prefer them. So what do you mean don't prefer?

• Here in kansas its mostly white guys dating white girls though there is interracial dating its not as common as dating within your own race.

• Yeah, lots of people actually.

• I'm white...

PLEASE LIKE ME

• Yeah, this doesn't really hold true for North America. White girls here tend to be pretty lenient when it comes to race.

• Hell yea they do, keep your chin up bro and don't worry about what they are doing. I use to have your mindset but it doesn't really help anything, be confident.

• I think you're over generalizing.

• "Europe is literally the most equality friendly place on earth" so wrong.

• Uh what? Most common interracial is Asian woman x white guy.

• It seems most girls prefer white guys shoot even my own kind prefer white guy's.

• Women generally like to fuck other guys but marry white guys.

• White guys are most used male performers in porn and on cam sites. Piss off troll.