No sparks, no connection.. what?

I had sex with my boyfriend of four years for the first time. we have a long distance relationship and we did meet online, we have great communication and we get along great. I love him very much. But I was wondering, does everyone feel a spark when they kiss their boyfriends/girlfriends? Or when they have sex with them too, is there that "fireworks" spark going on? Or is it just me that didn't have it? ...

Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is just you.

What Guys Said 2

• i think that mostly when those sparks come is when people aren't intimate for that long and so and/or just dont know each other for that long wich always gives it that extra excitement. if you 'dated' for 4 years, its not that suprising that you didn't feel those fireworks inside:/

• SPARKS FLY. So Taylor Swift. But I was thinking... I've only had 2 girls in my 27 years of my life that gave me the heart shocking, sparks flying feeling... Its so rare.

• PM Me because I want to talk more about this because I am interested.

What Girls Said 0