Is he not into me? i'm super confused?

me and this guy met online. we met up for coffee Wednesday night and he told me before we met that he needed to go back to the office after. he was nice and we met for about 30 minutes. we were talking about some stuff and he asked me what my favorite food was. i told him mexican and he said we would go to a mexican restaurant. then he said he had to go back to the office and asked what i was doing and i said "well you have to do paper work so idk" and he said "Yeah i do" he apologized and then asked what I was doing Sunday. we said bye and then I didn't hear from him :( I caved in last night and texted him saying "Heyy" within less than a minute he said "hey whats up" i said "not much how are you" he said "still working how about you" I said "just relaxing, would you still wanna do something sunday?" he said "yeah in the afternoon" i said "yeah that works" and that was it. haven't heard from him since.

is he just not into things? why would he text me back and say yes to sunday?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are cursory. He is not overly enthralled.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like a bozo. If you want test him some more go ahead. I'd move on to a guy that is on you like ants on honey. If I was your guy darling, you would have cum a few time already.

• Basically he is busy... with paperwork.

What Girls Said 2

• i think that you must stay calm , dont freak out , if he didn't want to see you on Sunday he would have said any excuse , cause guys are rude and he could even not answer you at all , so wait and see what will happen on Sunday , and we women we have this magical vibe that tells us if the guy is interested or not , so follow your heart when you meet him. and lets hope for the best. but dont text him again , he should be the one who text this time. good luck

• this sunday? has the day passed? the date day? if its this Sunday coming up then its fine.
    you just met.. maybe his not a text guy.