I need some guys to answer this for me?

ughh me and this guy met online. we met up for coffee Wednesday night and he told me before we met that he needed to go back to the office after. he was nice and we met for about 30 minutes. we were talking about some stuff and he asked me what my favorite food was. i told him mexican and he said we would go to a mexican restaurant. then he said he had to go back to the office and asked what i was doing and i said "well you have to do paper work so idk" and he said "Yeah i do" he apologized and then asked what I was doing Sunday. we said bye and then I didn't hear from him :( I caved in last night and texted him saying "Heyy" within less than a minute he said "hey whats up" i said "not much how are you" he said "still working how about you" I said "just relaxing, would you still wanna do something sunday?" he said "yeah in the afternoon" i said "yeah that works" and that was it. haven't heard from him since.

is he just not into things? why would he text me back and say yes to sunday?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds fake, because its so easy to fake, but some guys literally are just SUPER busy! If he's working even at night, he might just not have much time, and might have a hard time even pulling himself into the proper mindset to text you while he's working.

The fact that he texted back and wants to see you means he's still into you. Just understand that it can be really hard for people with super-busy careers to keep up with other people's emotional pace. If it were possible to do so without endangering his career, maybe he'd give you all the same attention you're giving him.

I can't say this is all the case for sure, as there are also some guys who pretend to be busy when they're really just lousy company, but it would be such a shame if he really is honestly busy and you ruled him out as not caring about you.

Truth is, I had this sort of problem with my last relationship. I was so busy with work and grad school, and she couldn't understand that my having less time to put into thinking about her and communicating was literally due to my impossibly over-crowded schedule, and not because I cared less for the relationship than she did. Ironically, my last relationship before that was a reversed role, where I was mad at my girlfriend who was overwhelmed with her senior year studying computer science. Bleh. =(

What Guys Said 4

• I think you're over thinking this. You met. He had work to do. You're seeing him Sunday. Don't rush it.
    Just checking... he's not married as far as you know, right?

• He's the one that made the arrangements originally to meet on Sunday, he asked you what type of food you like, he texted you back in less than a minute and agreed to go out with you on Sunday afternoon. Did I miss something?

Take it easy, and meet him on Sunday. Don't rush into things.

• some guys just are not big fans of constantly talking through text messages. specially if they are busy. you will already see him on Sunday, not to mention it is way nicer to talk face to face with somebody, so just look foward to meeting him

• plus its only friday/saturday depending on where you live so u still have 1 or 2 days so relax and i'm sure he'll answer you before then.

What Girls Said 0