Can I kiss him on the cheek on our first date?

So I'm going on a date soon and at the end of it i was planing to hold his hand and when he walks me back to my house ill kiss his cheek, look down, smile and go inside my house. Good idea? Any tips?

Maybe ill tell him that i wanna tell him something so he has to lean close and then plant one on him.

Most Helpful Guy

• You could fuck the shit out of him on a first date if you want

What Guys Said 3

• I would say do not look down, but maybe look into his eyes and see his reaction for a few seconds. But overall sounds cute and good to me. I would be down for that on a first date.

• Don't look down, face him for a few steps as you walk away. Other than that, you're golden.

• Well if he is shy on doing the first move, then you should definitely kiss him. If he always makes the first move or at least not shy, then you should let him do the kissing.

What Girls Said 2

• Give him a peck on his lips instead. Same as a kiss on the cheek, but on his lips. 1 second long and leave him wanting more :)

• I would first find out if he had interests on going on a second date before that. Good luck!

• How do i figure out if he wants a second date?

• If he asks you after the first one. then do the kiss thing on the second one. or option B while your saying goodbyes if he doesn't mention it you could casually ask " so do you want to do this again sometime? if he doesn't give you a straightforward answer then he isn't interested in a second date.