GIRLS ; If a HOT guy in the club, was staring at you WITHOUT smiling , would you feel creeped out?

ALSO HOW WOULD YOU REACT?

Girls opinion please.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• It would depends on the look. It can be creepy, just like it can be hot

• But why do girls glare at a Hot guy, who is staring WITHOUT smiling in the club?

• But if the guy is HOT/SEXY looking, wouldn't the girls welcome his staring instead of Glaring !!

• hotness doesn't make everything and it's subjective. She might not think the guy is hot ans as I said, she probably wasn't single or felt uncomfortable. Not every girl go to clubs to find guys

• No that's what happens usually. Its the creepy dudes who stare with a smile.

• Why would a girl GLARE / AVOID EYE CONTACT , with a guy who is staring WITHOUT smiling and is ALSO A HOT GUY.

• By creepy do you mean unattractive men?

• No I've seen attractive men who are creepy. They just have a weird vibe about them.

• No I won't. I experienced it a few times so I reckon ghey might have some issues with me

• Not smiling could be a little creepy if you stare for a long time, although if you shoot in a smile it is anexcuse for staring. Hope this helped :)

• No if smile at him and if smiled back it'll be good. If not glance back at him a few times. If he's still staring get the heck out.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude I have never picked up a girl in a club... I am missing something in that arena lol