Is he going to blackmail me?

This guy lied to me saying we were in a long distance relationship so i could send him nudes and sadly it worked. We knew eachother before but he left state and said that he would be moving back. He came to visit and he said he was gonna record us having sex. He always tries to put ideas in my head so i didn't believe him. Then when wr did have sex he was a p*rnstar and i heard him call his friend and say "could u hear megan?" . Then a few days later he completely cut me off. Im worried because he said he had a collection of my nudes and said hevwould use video as randsome. He told me my pucs got deleted but i dont believe it.

He said he would use the video as randsome not for money but for sexual favors he said he was gonna be like " GET ON YOUR KNEES!" just being honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if anything else, blackmail is illegal and this guy doesn't sound smart enough to evade the law. The rest is obvious.

What Guys Said 3

• Record him making the threat. Take it to the police and have them pick him up.

Why would you screw a guy who would tape you? Don't say you do not know he was like that. Read the book on men before you start screwing the public.

• Lmaoo its not even like that tho. Why would i have sex with him if i thought he was gonna tape me? U act like i want my stuff on the internet. Do something yourself bye. Lmao

• Most states in US have made it illegal so if he does sue his ass
    and sadly i think he will use them

• Your charms will be on the internet. Just accept it as fact and do NOT pay.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah too bad you trusted him. I'm sorry.
    I've modeled some nude shots and in spite of copyrights some of them have popped up on various websites, usually teen ones.

I don't think he would try to blackmail you. It's totally illegal and you could easily have him arrested.
    He might sell them though to a web site and you probably can't stop that.
    My agency has an army of attorneys but it's very hard to stop copyright theft now.
    They've pretty much given up on it, at least for now.

Just blow it off as experience I guess.

• There's not much you can do about it. If you pay him money, there's no reason for him not to ask again later

• Well, I'd just call the police. What's more embarrassing, telling two or three cops, or having that shit on the internet? They'll take it away from him and confiscate his laptop for a little bit and search to see if he put anything online.