Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3 years now and he wants me to give him a hj but I dont know how to so how do I do it?

Preferably boys who answer this?

Most Helpful Guy

• just ask him, been dating for free years so asking him something like that shouldn't be an issue, whilst doing it he will tell you to go faster, slower, harder, gentle etc...

Pretty much in simple terms you wrap your hand around the shaft and move it up and down! You can do other things like rub your thumb on the head of his penis.

Some guys like the foreskin pulled down and some leave it, so make sure he is comfortable with either of these first... if he has foreskin that is.

hope this helped somehow!

What Guys Said 3

• Just tell him it would be sooooo hot to see him jerk off. Then copy what he did.

I'm hoping your three year relationship didn't start at like age 9

• 3 yrs? Wow... Props to your bf nobody else would wait that long. How old are you? Before I answer this question

• Don't do it, you'll be dirty and impure. Why not go out shopping for fruit instead?

What Girls Said 2

• As him to show you because it'll turn you on then follow what he's doing.

Or, you can just not being under 18 & all.

• you've been dating for three years and never given a hj? what have you been doing?
    my recommendation: watch a p*rn to first impressions. and then its all up to you two what you prefer. start slowly touching it, be careful and ask him how he likes it. simple as that.