What do you guys think about this honestly?

hmm I don't know what to think. me and this guy met online. we met up for coffee Wednesday night and he told me before we met that he needed to go back to the office after. he was nice and we met for about 30 minutes. we were talking about some stuff and he asked me what my favorite food was. i told him mexican and he said we would go to a mexican restaurant. then he said he had to go back to the office and asked what i was doing and i said "well you have to do paper work so idk" and he said "Yeah i do" he apologized and then asked what I was doing Sunday. we said bye and then I didn't hear from him :( I caved in thurs night and texted him saying "Heyy" within less than a minute he said "hey whats up" i said "not much how are you" he said "still working how about you" I said "just relaxing, would you still wanna do something sunday?" he said "yeah in the afternoon" i said "yeah that works" and that was it. haven't heard from him since.

is he just not into things? why would he text me back and say yes to sunday?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry, I know you don't want to hear it. But, I agree with Sierra. Either he's talking to other girls, or not very interested. Coming from a man, when my girlfriend and I first started, I was border line obsessed with her, and I knew I loved her right from the get go. Now, he might text/call and ask if you want to meet up sometime outta nowhere, if he does that, don't do it. He's just looking for sex most likely... Hope that helps

What Guys Said 1

• He said Sunday afternoon, not Saturday right? So see what happens tomorrow. He's a busy guy. I know the feeling.

What Girls Said 1

• im sorry but he is prolly tlkn to other girls...