Girls I really need to if you girls would be grossed out by this?

how do girls feel about stretchmarks on guys? if been living alone for almost 2 years. and surprise surprise, like most guys that live on their own, i ate way too much junkfood and gained some weight fast, to the point that i now have stretch marks on my waist and inner tighs. im controlling what i eat now, but the stretch marks aren't going anywhere. i was always really shy, specially when it comes to women and i never had much self esteem. but after this, i just feel like crawling into a hole and not talk to any girl again, because i fear beeing made fun off. so please be very honest about this. i know that some women have really problems with their stretch marks, wich by the way never bothered me at all. but what would you think when you found out that a guy you are dating has some? i really feel gross when i see them in the mirror. again, please be honest! thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• There's products you can get to help with stretch marks if you're that insecure. But believe it or not, there's a lot of girls out there with the same issue... and some of them really were never too heavy and whatnot. Once they fade, most people don't really notice unless they're looking for them. If you're in good or decent shape (or in any kind of shape, as long as you two are attracted to one another), there's no reason for a girl to harshly judge you for having stretch marks, especially considering they're like scars. I mean, no one is going to judge someone for having a scar where they had their kidney removed, right?

So don't worry about it. Don't call attention to it and I bet no one will notice. If you ever get into a relationship where you really want to address it, by all means, let her in on you're insecurity and I bet she'll tell you exactly what I did.

Unless she's a stupid... insert expletive here.

What Girls Said 11

• Nobody is perfect, even girls have problems and nobody likes their body completely, people always tend to find flaws in their own self. I would say that don't eat much junkfood.. since you have stopped so its a good thing don't start again... do exercise daily... eat healthy... right girl will love you no matter what because not all girls care for physical appearance.

• Who cares everyone has stretch marks. Don't let it define who u r. Remeber nobody is perfect everyone has flaws but ur light, personality, confidence will out shine so bright that stretch marks wouldn't matter (:

• I don't mind them. Tons of people from both sexes have them. The media creates huge expectations of "perfect bodies" but thruth is, most of us have "flaws". I don't think most girls will think less of you for having stretch marks. Don't worry.

• yeah, you are right... thanks for the feedback

• You're fine! most girls have stretch marks anyway. They fade in time. If a girl turns you away over stretch marks, chances are she's not a very good girl to begin with.

• you are probably right

• I wouldn't give a shit about them. Your skin streched, it made a mark... and? It's a non-factor.

• I'm not bothered by them, people - men and women - get them. If you really want to do something about them, they have cocoa butter that helps visibly reduce the stretch marks. Men can use it, too :)

www.amazon.com/.../B00OTZ28DE

• Stretch marks are completely natural and NORMAL on everyone... if you are insecure there are some creams that can fade them - would not be a deal breaker for me at all

• I kinda know how you feel, i have stretch marks on the back/side area of my thighs and I look into the mirror and hate them, but honestly I wouldn't care if a guy has stretch marks or not. Hope this helped :)

• and i wouldn't care if a girl has them

• It wouldn't bother me. I have faint ones. It's quite common.

• Lmao that's ok! Girls have them too. I use to have them. I needed to be flawless. So I started using bio and u can't notice them use it ;) workout get the girls lol.

• All girls get stretch marks. Put apple cider vinegar on them daily and they'll fade. I did and mine are almost nonexistent.

What Guys Said 1

• Only if they look like war scars.