Mention some of your huge turn offs. Girls And guys!?

What do hate most about the opposite sex? And why!

Most Helpful Guy

• Women who criticize stuff that I'm into. Who the hell are you?

What Guys Said 5

• 1. Short hair. Does it look okay on a lot of girls? Yes. But about 90% of girls who wear short hair look way better with long hair.

2. Fat. Seriously. Gluttony is a sin. It hurts the girl's health, makes her not able to do as much, and is downright ugly.

3. Girls who have dated trash... water finds it's own level. If a girl thinks a trashy/scumbag/thug/convict guy is good enough for her, then why should I waste virtue and loyalty on her? I'll find a girl who wants and deserves a virtuous companion.

4. Girls who try to act aloof to make you like her. I had one girl, we'd been on one date and I was asking about something, she got upset and said, "Hey, I have no problem leaving..." Girls need to realize--being aloof works on lots of girls, sure. Being aloof to a guy kills our attraction and feelings of protective loyalty.

• 1 - Its not "hate" of the opposite sex. There are some things which would turn me off of a girl, such as:
    - she is not clean
    - she looks like she's been doing drugs or is an alcoholic.
    - she lies, or steals
    - she smokes
    - personally I dont like obese women
    - I would not want to be with someone who has gender identity problems.

• Really clingy - I'm an introvert so I really need my space sometimes.
    Smokes - Smoking anything other than weed is a turn off to me.
    Controlling - A lot of guys fear losing freedom when getting into relationships so don't reinforce our fears. Plus I'm too free-spirited to be controlled.
    Poor sense of humor - No one likes to have to tip-toe around you when it comes to saying a joke.
    Arrogance - You can be replaced.
    Racist - Saying you like me but hate or talking down on other people in my race is NOT a complement.. stop that shit. I'm with you because I like you personally NOT because I don't like women of my race.
    Diva - Now i'm not a bum but if we can't wind down and have a causal junk food, pizza, and Netflix date, you know the simple stuff, then yeah...
    Diet - Just because you're on a diet DOES NOT me i'm dieting too.. shit lol

• I hate women who, while on a date constantly look at their cellphones or talk over the phone... Its a great disrespect to my time.

• You being you.
    You being anything but you as well.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't like bitter or jealous people and I don't like liars or people who oppress the poor or marginalized. I'm okay with mostly any guy who doesn't do this.

• Shitty teeth, bad breath, constantly asking what's wrong. -_-

• Ha ha. "What's wrong?" It's your bad breath idiot, I've said it a million times! Lol

• Kissing and keeping hands to themselves is a turn off. I like it rough, to be grabbed and squeezed turns me on. He must be more dominant than me. I like feeling weaker