Is finding a person on google considered stalking?

I am an actor who was on set with another actor. We hit it off but I didn't get the digits cause our days ended at different times. He is most definitely google-able. But isn't on FB. So I got his info through google. BUT I found his email on his website. Would it be weird or stalker-ish to contact him?

Most Helpful Guy

• not really, it would be considered information under public domain. Google is what phone book was

What Guys Said 4

• I don't see how that is any different than looking it up in a phone book.

• Two of the others guy say it's odd. Arghhh! I am so torn...

• You aren't stalking. E-mails exist so people can contact people through them.

Now i'm curious as to who you and this guy are. Damn anonymity.

• Sorry, want to respect the privacy. But it's someone who has been in some major stuff. I am simply a minor actor who was blessed to be on a project with someone of his caliber. Super nice guy too **swoon**

• It would be a little odd.

• Yes, it's cyberstalking.

• Wow, I feel like I broke the law!

• the answer is incorrect based on the definition of cyberstalking.

• "Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass", or. OR. Not and. Or. You are stalking him. I don't see why this is hard.

What Girls Said 0