What to do when a woman pulls away after a month of dating?

Everything was going great for the first month. When dropping her off from our most recent date a week ago, however, she said she didn't think that she would be ready for a relationship anytime soon because she'd been hurt by guys in the past. I didn't really say much in response, just that she needs to decide what she wants.

The next couple days she tried texting and calling me to say hi, but I told her we should take some time apart to think about things. The third day she finally said that she has to see me tonight and that she couldn't sleep and it was consuming all her thoughts. We met, talked a bit, and agreed to give things another month.

Since then, however, she has brushed off any attempts for me to setup another date and she doesn't respond when I ask for a day she's free. I stop initiating contact with her, but she is still texting me, calling me, and showing up at my apartment to talk.

What should I do? I usually do respond to her text and answer her calls, but only to be polite and let her know I'm busy doing things and hanging out with other people. This has been going on for about a week and a half now.

I did go out on two dates this week with another woman. First one went great, but the second date I learned more about her and I don't think I'd be interested in her as more than a friend.

I think she may be scared, but perhaps she has lost interest? I don't know. I really like her a lot, but I don't want to waste my time if she's not interested or too scared to act on her interest. What's the best thing to do now?

What Girls Said 1

• She lost interest. It happens

What Guys Said 0