Would anyone consider marrying me?

feeling unloved Boyfriend said no T^T

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't lose heart. It'll happen. I'm 28 and I've wondered the same thing at times.

What Guys Said 25

• 2|0
  • Marriage is a pretty bad deal for men, so don't take it personal. Between divorce rates and how everything is "don't judge" unless you're against gay marriage... women have priced themselves out of marriage, really. Consider.

Living together: you can live together, have sex, have kids if you want, share every day, live exactly like a married couple. If either person wants to leave (and 50% of marriages end in divorce, so...) then no legal proceedings, no alimony, etc. Just "whoever bought that gets that, pack and go."

If you're married... it's the exact same. You live together, share every day, sex, etc. Except, now, if either person wants to leave, it's a legal nightmare, and if the man makes decent money, he'll get completely screwed over.

Marriage offers men zero benefits, and gives them a ton of legal liability. So why wed?

• Fuck your bf, i'll marry you!

• You are attractive, and you should never let a guy control that for you... you are worth more than his opinion...

• I'd marry a woman as young as you, assuming she had her shit together and was someone worth having.

You've got looks, but looks aren't everything.

• I'd say no too, not because I'm not attracted but because I think we're too young, or, at least I'm too young to get married.

• I don't know you well enough, but hey you never know ;P

• :( Awww I'm sorry.

I don't know you so I can't say I will or won't. You are very pretty though. 😊

• MARRY? that's a young age for marriage isn't it?

• no lol

• @thisandthat throwing your life away at such a young age? not my thing sorry. i love my freedom till death

• You are implying someone is throwing their life away by getting married, but, if two care about each other and want to marry that's not throwing their lives away if it's something they want. On the other hand I can't dispute freedom either.

• Yeah offcourse yes u r so cute and beautiful

• ill say no

• He said no what?

• What will you do for me if we're married?

• anything u want

• Alllllllllllll righty then!

• yup lol

• You really look handsome, your bf is not a gay I guess. That's the problem :d

• do i really look like a guy to you? :o

• i was just teasing you, don't take it serious. To marry with someone has many responsibilities so for example I want to marry when I get over 28 years old at least. I wish you the best ! :)

• lol thanks :3

• i personally don´t marry people i don´t know at all xD so sorry but no.

• I'll consider it

• Need to know more about you

• No.

I like a challenge and a woman with a spine.

• Find someone else.

• U are very pretty and If ur personality was good ( I'm not saying it's not but I don't know) I would marry u

• I wouldn't marry at this age

• I dont know you?

• I would say yes

• that depends. do you spit or swallow?

• why dies that matter?

• yeah why does that matter for marriage?

• Seriously?

You are asking them to have sex with you and only you for the rest of their lives. They can hire a cook, a maid or a nanny. If you don't do sex acts they crave they never get them again. Matters a LOT

• Why did he say no?

• I don't know he just said no when i asked :o

• Ask him. That's what you want to know.

What Girls Said 12

• It is time to get a new boyfriend. If marriage is your goal and it is not his, then it's time to part ways.

• Well, you're extremely beautiful. I'd say yes, based on looks alone.

• If I was a single guy I'd be buying a ring right now😀

• Sorry, I'm hetero. Good luck, tho!!

• You are VERY GOOD LOOKING!!! but I'm straight so the answer is no for me. Your boyfriend is trying to make you believe you are less attractive then you are.

• Bf is a jackass

• You are so much better off without this "blind idiot" in your life.

You will find your ideal soulmate who will be only too happy and proud to become your husband.

As hard as it may sound you just have to be patient.

• If he said No. Then you should look for a other bf. That would marry you.

• Nah. One guy said no, that means every single guy in the whole world, is gonna say no,

• Don't worry, someone will do it.

• Where did you find your bf?

• found him at a place i was volunteering at

• serious

• I guess whether it was serious or jokingly, he should have not responded that way. Wow, that must feel terrible :(

You're at the point right no you should be communicating with him if you're looking for long term/marriage. See where he's emotionally at with you. But if he was in sync with you, he would have known not to respond that way or he could have apologize to you and at least express where he's coming from, but he hasn't bother has he? I'll be questioning whether he's for me atm.

• If he doesn't want to get married, and you do at some point in your life, then your relationship won't last. You should be with someone that has the same goals in life.