Your boyfriend/girlfriend kissing the opposite sex on the cheek?

Would you be mad about it? Is it something to worry about?

• Yes
  • No
it was a half peck on her cheek, while he was holding the camera and taking the picture of them.

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends, was a french sort of thing? (the mwah mwah on two cheeks) was it a peck on the cheek? or did he slobber all over the side of her face? lol.

• Oh, well in that case, no. it seems pretty innocent, like he was just trying to be cute for the camera.

• It's funny tho, because I'm sure you don't feel like you have done much, but you really settled my nerves :) I hope you understand how much I appreciate it.

• I'm glad I could help =)

What Guys Said 2

• Nothing to worry about. I have a european back ground and a kiss on the cheak is just the sign of a close freindship amongst friends and family. When my relatives from europe come to Canada or I visit them in europe, it doesn't matter if they are male or female, the first thing we do when we see one another at the air port, is a hug and kiss on the cheeks.

I still do it for my relatives (Uncles, Aunts, sister in-laws, son's god mother etc) who live here in Canada. Its no big deal.

If you see your boyfriend is holding the hug a llttle too long or sneaking a feel that's a different story.

Otherwise, I wouldn't think anything of it.

• It's fine. I see it as more of a European greeting. I would just think that the girl is trying to behave more culturally diverse, because she had to have seen it from Europeans. The thought of anger or jealousy does not even occur.

What Girls Said 2

• I would be mad about it, but it honestly probably wouldn't be anything to worry about, really. It probably wouldn't mean that he was cheating, just that he was getting too physical with someone that wasn't me.

• Uh no.