How to do no contact rule?

How to do no contact rule with a guy that led you on & had sex with & grew feelings for then he told you he's not ready for relationship

Updates:
by the way i have him on Facebook snapchat & kik

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• That sucks...

Well, "no contact" is basically when you terminate all contact (and as a result don't respond to him aside from superficially at a day-to-day level if you by chance encounter him in real life so as to not be rude) to aid with healing and moving on.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm so sorry that this happened to you. Should you decide to cut him out of your life for good, be firm. Bounderies are easy to set but harder to keep.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't figure this shit out on your own huh?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• OK I am actually a pro at this one.

Delete all contact info from your phone, social media, everywhere. Delete him from your calls contact log, everywhere. Yes, you may know his number but honestly by the time you tap it in, you will have a chance to think about it and will probably not follow through on your attempt to contact him.

Then, simple. No contact. No calls, no texts, no social media contact, nothing. Not from your end. The sad part is this usually results in them calling you instead as they realize they haven't heard from you for a while. Stay strong. Remember how much you are hurting RIGHT NOW and resolve to not let this guy have the power to hurt you any more. Believe it or not, your hurt will turn to anger and eventually acceptance as soon as you cut him from your life completely.

It does get better, sweetie, believe me, it does. And IF he calls you, YOU will be the one holding the reins. Just try to stay strong. Take it one No Contact Day at a time. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • So block him him from all social mediia?

• Yes. Remove him and block him at every avenue where you might be tempted to contact him in any way. Think of it like smoking. When you quit smoking, you begin a daily victory against cigarettes. If you screw up and go back, you have negated every day of no smoking that you had before the slip up, and all the pain and struggle of the days of no cigarettes counts for nothing. So no contact means ABSOLUTELY NO CONTACT.

• By deleting him from everywhere not calling not answering his calls emails etc and stop freaking out what can happen if u dont check his Facebook page.

0|0
    0|0